Hot Links

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Priyasoni Too Hot








BIOGRAPHY

Date of birth: 23rd December
Sign: Capricorn
Gender: Female
Hair color: Black
Eye color: brown
Nationality: Indian
Religion: Hinduism

Born 23rd December Priya Soni grew up with a magical gift and intense passion for theater and dance, as the successor to the beginning of her artistic career, winning the Miss Delhi 2003. Since the appearance of a young artist Priya has spent much of her life and taught dance at various events, even a dancer.

Priya continues to make numerous appearances with her famous clients, the last time it was an album of music by Ram Ji Gulathi.

Course
Priya Soni

All I have is what Iperform in acting. This is to share my blessings with the world.

The end product is a reflection of my soul, passionate and personal satisfaction.

Dance for me is to give a dynamic process of self-examination and constructive manner to form and express a meaningful experience. I examine the problems in a personal and visceral. It is a journey that constantly fuels my head. I am also on the relationship between my work and the nature of their presentation concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment